Do you believe you have what it takes to stand out as the best from the rest? ASTRA (ANALOG Scholarship Test for Rising Aspirants) is a search for those bright brains which have the grey matter to be ahead of time and courage to break all barriers. Testing is an inevitable part of learning, take your first step today and watch your career go up! Appear for ASTRA and secure a chance to avail scholarship on our Civil Services coaching program to guarantee your success. The competition is placed on a national pedestal, an invitation to every IAS aspirant across the entire country with IAS preparation as their first step. With over 10,00,000+ participants competing for a place, are you ready to mark your stand and be a force to reckon with?
Last Date of Registration: 25th Apr, 2020 8:00 PM
Medium of Test: English
Test Mode: OFFLINE at Test Centers Only
Test Date: 26-04-2020
Test Timings: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Test Duration: 120 Min
No. of Questions: 100
Total Marks : 100
Syllabus of Test: Geography, Indian Polity, General Science, Economy, History, Current Affairs and Mental Ability
Terms & Conditions:
- The language of the test would be English.
- There is No Negative Marking .
- There is No Minimum marks to obtain Scholarship. Every one will get scholarship as per their score in ASTRA. Scholarship (%) = MARKS OBTAINED/2
For eg: If a candidate secures 80/100, 50% of Tuition Fee would be the scholarship amount which will be deducted from the total fee at the time of admission.
- The selected students have to enroll & take admission within a week’s time from the date of declaration of result. Failing to do so, the seat will be allocated to the next student as per the merit list.
- The scholarship claims can be applied for the following courses ONLY –
Course 1: General Studies (Prelims-cum-Mains) and Course 2: General Studies (Prelims-cum-Mains) + Optional subject available with ANALOG IAS.
- The scholarship would be valid for batches starting in 2020.
- Students who are appearing in this scholarship test would not be able to obtain any other running offer/Discounts in the institute.
- The existing enrolled students of ANALOG IAS Academy cannot participate in this scholarship tests.
- Syllabus of the exam would be from General Studies subjects such as – Geography, Indian Polity, General Science, Economy, History, current affairs and Mental Ability.
- There will be 100 MCQ for the test with 120 mins time only.
- ANALOG IAS Academy reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate This test anytime, at its discretion
- The decision of the Institute with regard to the test, including correct answer, allocation of marks and calculation of percentage, etc.shall be final and binding upon the candidates and as such the same shall not be subject to challenge in any manner.
Do you want to become IAS/IPS? What are you waiting for? Join the most prestigious exam preparation and build a successful career.
For more Details Visit: Astra